Fascial Stretch Therapy St. Albert
Fascial Stretch Therapy is a one-of-a kind assisted stretching method that focuses on muscles, joints, connective tissue & nerves. It is performed on a massage table, using stabilization straps to hold limbs in place, giving the therapist better control and leverage when performing techniques.
***It is best to wear comfortable/loose clothing for treatment
Fascial Stretch Therapy Benefits
FST works deep into the joint capsules of the body-nearly 50% of flexibility is locked up in the joints!!!…hard to reach areas for most manual therapies. Using traction, the therapist will stretch & open your body in ways that you never thought possible.
Here are just a few of the benefits of Fascial Stretch Therapy session:
- Reduce and help prevent the risk of injury
- Improved posture and muscle function
- Increase circulation, flexibility and range of motion
- Reduce pain and soreness
- Promote development of body awareness
- Increase balance and symmetry in the body
- Enhance sport specific performance
- Improved Recovery and Sleep
For more information and videos visit: www.stretchtowin.com
Make Time For YOU!!!
Regular self care helps you do more of what you love. No matter your lifestyle, your daily grind adds stress to your body. Make the choice to look after your body today!